Monday, September 7, 2015

Just keep swimming...




  
I'm very ashamed that it's been so long since I made a post last. 
I've been up to so many things. 
I'm notorious for jumping from one thing to the next , it's what I do. ☺️
THE PHOTO above is a fish I drew up and painted very quickly for my daughter. 
She bought the Hawaiian blue for her bathroom and wanted a tropical fish theme. 
I found this color palette on Pinterest and went with these vors for the fish. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've also been busy taking a class here and there. Here are some little things I had worked on for a class by Pam Garrison. It was so fun. I had to draw blind then find an object or objects in the blind doodling and paint them....
~~~~~~~~~~~,,~
Here is a painting I did while doing a workshop  with Sandrine Pellissier . I had to paint an abstract background , the. Find the o jets and basically paint the negative space around my subjects and of course add more color and details.
This was a wonderful workshop and I enjoyed this one soooo very much !!

I have more goodies and projects to share. I'm going to make myself post again tomorrow. 
Hope you are all finding joy in your own art !!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. love everything about this post especially the case and the bird with pink background. so joyful

    ReplyDelete