Sunday, March 27, 2016

Always Creating ......



No matter how long its been since I've been on my blog here, never a dull moment creatively.Sure we all get in a slump with what we are doing, but I just end up trying out new stuff....playing with old stuff I haven't played with in a while, or moving on to a whole new outlet of creativity...
I was inspired yesterday by a video ( well 4 or five ?) by Teesha More,,,,I didnt follow along doing exactly what she was doing, but it put me in the mood to play with fabric, so I sewed....
I think I will make it a cover over cardboard for a handmade journal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sooo, all of this art journaling and mixed media art, and even watercolor , is still fairly new to me, so I try to push myself to practice in different mediums, in the hopes of improving,,,,,
I ve even joined the ranks of the You tube crowd and recoded a few videos... click here to watch one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a few drawings and paintings I've played with last few weeks ( months ???.....lol )




and a few more.......




No comments:

Post a Comment