Thursday, June 25, 2015

A little about the Documented Life Project

I did up a few tags to add to my planner/ journal for The Documented Life Project
Hello all ! How are you on this wonderful Thursday afternoon ?
I wanted to share with everyone , if they haven't already heard of it, this wonderful year long project/ challenge that is going on at Art to the 5th ....This is a wonderful place for learning and growing your art skills and having fun and community...four very talented gals have joined together to create this place on the web for anyone who loves art and creativity...
The Documented Life Project is all about challenging yourself to keep growing but having fun during your creative learning...but...it's also functional..
I'm involved and I love the idea of turning a plain Moleskin Planner, into an art journal slash artsy planner and all around fun creative place to stay on track with your busy life but have fun while you do...
The cards up above I just threw down some color on 2 of them ...one with watercolors, the other with soft water soluable pastel crayons. The other is drawn out with marker first.
These will then be added to pages to brighten them up or i can journal on the backside....
i need to scoot for now, I've got an online class going and there is an assignment for today......
Pictures tomorrow ....hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment