Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My birthday present ... A peek into my DLP planner.




A little sketching here and there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm so excited to finally have a new sewing machine. 
Hubby is so good to me. He wanted to keep it a surprise, but at the same time
He wanted to make sure the make, model and features were what I would want. 
She's nothing fancy but when she sews, she hums like an angel. Lol 
And I thought I'd show just a few pages of my prepared Documented Life planner. 
There's so much more I want to do in it , I usually just sit and do a few things here and there. 


There are a ton of places online to find nest printable a for your planner or faith journal. I found some cute hand drawn ones and ran then through my xyron sticker maker and voila. 
More projects in the works. 
Hugs and hoping you all have a fun creative Monday. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello almost birthday sister -- my birthday is June 29th! I love those little drawings in the last two pictures ("Thank You Jesus", "peace like a river", etc). Did you create those yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane...The cute doodle stickers you see in this pic were created by Melissa Oh of Pink Paper Peppermints ....The sheet is a free printable PDf available on her site :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Robin. Have fun with your new sewing machine!!

      Delete