Wednesday, June 24, 2015

More Creative stuff.....


I doodled some little letters and marks, shapes, etc with watercolor. These will now become little elements for a background in a painting or an art journal page.I will spray with a fixative first so that the watercolor doesn't smear.



As promised, I have some more creative ditties to share...
Art is art....whether it is a wall sized canvas painting, or a doodle on notebook paper,... it could be slapping paint on a sheet of watercolor paper, or gluing pretty paper down in an art journal....
Being creative and enjoying it is the theme here on my Blog.....
Here are  just a few things I play with when I'm in the creative mood, but not quite wanting to get out a canvas or paint board.....

I have always been fascinated with altered books...My daughter gave me one of my Grandson's small board books and I guesso'd each page and painted the front and back...I will be adding to it's pages as the mood strikes me....
More tomorrow ...
hugs...Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment